Ms. MOLINA MARIA ISABEL VICENS
Mr. ALEJANDRO ROMA SERER
JOSEP JOAN RAMIS FERRER
SPANISH SOCIALIST WORKERS PARTY:
Mr. BERNARDO PASTOR FERRER
UNITED ESQUERRA PAIS VALENCIÀ:
Mr. FRANCISCO MIGUEL COSTA LLACER
MARK D. JOSE VICENTE MESTRE
Ms . BEATRIZ VICENS VIVES
Ms . JOSE MARIA RIPOLL FERRER
Ms . AURORA MARIA PIERA NOGUERA
FUNCTIONS AND ORGANISATION:
All councillors integrated in the town hall are chaired by the mayor.
The municipal plenary of the town hall and Residents Assembly in open council form, are responsible of the following attributions:
- Control and supervision of government bodies
- Agreements on participation in organisations; alteration of the district; creation or abolition of municipalities and organisations cited in article 45; creation of decentralised bodies, alteration of the capital of the municipality and renaming it or other bodies, and acquisition of the flag, ensign, or emblem.
- The initial approval of the overall planning and the approval to halt the processing of district plans and other management tools under planning legislation and agreements aimed at altering any such schemes.
- The approval of the organic regulations and ordinances.
- The determination of owned resources and fiscal matters; approval and modification of budgets, and the statement of expenditure including competence and approval of accounts; all this is in accordance with Regulatory law of Local Tax.
- Approval of service management forms and district records.
- Acceptance of the delegation of competences by other public administrations.
- The approach of conflict of competencies with other local entities and other public authority.
- Approval of the employee’s team and the relations of jobs, the determination of the amount of fixed and periodic supplementary remuneration of civil servants and the number and regime of temporary employees.
- The exercise of legal and administrative proceedings and the defence of the corporation in matters of plenary competence.
- The declaration of harmfulness of acts of the City Council.
- The alteration of the legal rate of public property.
- The provision of credit transactions which total value, within each tax year, exceeds 10% of the regular resources of the budget –except those from the Treasury, which shall be performed when the cumulative amount of the outstanding transactions each year exceeds 15% of the current revenue liquidated in the previous year.
- The approval of work and service projects when capable of awarding or offering a grant, and when they are still not provided for in the budget.
- Those which correspond to the plenary session because of its approval require a qualified majority.
- Others specifically by laws.
3 The House will vote on the motion to censure the Mayor and the question of trust raised by it, which shall be public and shall be by roll call. This is governed by the provisions of general electoral law.
4 The plenary may delegate its powers to the Mayor and Local Government Board, except those listed in section 2, paragraphs a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, l and p and in the section 3 of this article.