See bigger map
Alcalali is located in the North of the province of Alicante, near the border with the province of Valencia.
If travelling by car
- Take exit 62 if driving on the AP-7 motorway between Valencia and Alicante.
- If you are driving on the N-332 national road, when reaching the town of Ondara follow directions towards Pedregurer/Alcalalí.
- It is also possible to travel from Benissa by following the road CV- 745 and then the CV 750.
You can see the route to Alcalali by clicking here.
If travelling by train
- From Alicante: you can take the Metropolitan TRAM of Alicante that joins Alicante and Denia daily. At the bus station you can take a coach from the bus company Carrio to Alicalali.
- From Valencia: take the commuter train to Gandia (city located 40km away from Denia) and in the Renfe station in Gandia, you can take a bus from the company Alsa to Denia. From Denia take the bus from the company Carrio buses towards Alcalali.
If travelling by bus
- From Alicante to Valencia: Alsa bus company travels daily between Denia, Alicante and Valencia. The bus will go to the Benissa bus station and from there you can take the coach from the company Autobuses Carrió to Alcalali.